Tuesday 6 November 2012

Open Garden

It's been a little crazy at our place over the last few weeks getting ready for our first ever open garden ........


Last 4 days have been a whirlwind of meeting other keen gardener's, giving tours of the garden, making cups of tea and selling plants.

Five more days and I've already lost my voice twice!!


Silver beet, Tuscan Kale, Snow peas all picked fresh in the morning.
The Grapefruit & Ginger marmalade proving to be the most popular.     


Photos of the Garden to follow...................                                               

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how exciting! I'm sure it will go fabulously. Looking forward to the photos. I finally put those seeds in the post for you today. Apologies for the delay I plead hopelessness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, all went well......photos soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to comment,I love reading them all!!