Tuesday 17 May 2016

TIME FLYS BY.....................




My Goodness how time flies by..............
Life has been busy over the last year.................

Studying...........
Full time job.......................

My 2015 crop of garlic was a disaster .................

My 2016 Tomatoes were also a disaster....................

So a new veggie plot in a different spot in the garden ...... a ute load of fresh soil and mushroom compost .................and fresh seeds ......... shower  or two of water have produced a great batch of healthy seedlings...............Spinach, Beetroot, Lettuce, bok choy, carrots, parsley, spring onions and yes my favourite GARLIC !

2 comments:

  1. I'm pleased that you're back, and hope that there will be some successes to counter those disasters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
    callofdutynews|gamesweekly|fortnitenewsplus|slither|gta6

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to comment,I love reading them all!!