Thursday 14 July 2011

On my Mind


                  This morning  I washed a few of my favorite aprons collected over the years
                                      and I got wondering about who made them?

                                         Did the women make them for themselves or gifts?

                                                   Where did these women live?

                                                             Were they Happy?

             Who taught  them to Sew, Mother,Grandmother,Aunt, Sister, School teacher or friend?
                                                               


Go to Link       http://down---to---earth.blogspot.com/2011/07/on-my-mind
and join  in and leave a comment . X X X

4 comments:

  1. If only apron strings could talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky, yes Im sure there would be some stories! thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good, Becky! I am such a sloppy person, I SHOULD wear a pinny but I never do. Something to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I should really wear an apron, I dirty so many clothes baking...the old ones are especially lovely arnt they...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to comment,I love reading them all!!